Wednesday, October 17, 2007

YOU WIN!!!! Now please just stop ok???



You Win.
This is a self pick I took the after noon of the day that I found out that I was getting put out of the Crops after 12 years of faithful service. 7 Deployments 3 in support of combat, 1 combat (year long) and all I get is a hard time as they kick me out the door.

I am pretty hurt right now. I tried as hard as could and in the end I did not get the job

It has been a ruff past couple of days
Yesterday I was released and sent to the back room to rot in till they can get rid of me. I did not take the news well......
I got lostinspace to let me go home I was not feeling good I called ahead and told my wife to take my guns out of the house. The football bat told lostinspace. lostinspace threatened me with a assault charge for that phone call then when he found out that my wife was only threatened by lostinspace's stupidly.
Not to be out done lostinspace held me ageist my will over night at the work site and then had me checked out by the company head doc.
The head doc said that it is time for me and the company to part ways
I think that sucks
Mac Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick
I know Im just your Mother-in-Law
but This is what i know,actions always have conciqences,nobodys perfect,and we always learn from our mistakes,people reap what they sow in life,I beleave your a good guy I always have,you have your moments we all do,and remember this- think positive,when ever one door closes in this life another always opens same goes with opertunitys.
Hugs
Love Kim