Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It is just more fun every day

So today......
I was on leave last week my wife had a surgery. Today i get back to work I needed to check out a pistol to go to the pistol range this week I did not get that done. now VP Lostinspace is going to yell at me like am a 5 year old kid I am sooo looking forward to this it is going to be fun, and then VP Lostinspace is going to have the BIG Boss put derogatory paper in my record and then if am real good I am going to have Lostinspace yell at me like a little kid.
I got to go to the shrink today it was s fun he listened to me talk about how stressed i am at work and how i am just fine and sane I just wish that Lostinspace would get that. Double Bonus I got to take a five HUNDRED fifty six question personally test it was all true false questions it was so fun.

No comments: