Thursday, October 25, 2007

I don't like surprises

I an on vacation and it is good yesterday I took my little dude to the beach we had a good time. He is fearless in the surf me and him decided that we both want to live at the beach. Today was ok it has been raining most of today so I decided to rest today. I went and got kids from school and then took some water bottles to exchange them.
Here is the surprise I get home from the water place in the next town over 30 miles round trip (one of the reasons that I have a Toyota Corolla)
My wife tells me that work called me. Mr Lostinspace wants me to call him at home I call get bounced to his cell he tells me that I got to come in tomorrow to sign some paper work he will not tell me what it is.
I do know that i am going to ask for two more days of vacation.

No comments: