Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting Hassled by da Man

I was thinking that maybe I would call this post Kuhn Fou Fighting. I work for a security company. The Company decided at all employees must attend a course in hand to hand fighting. The class that I am in is a good fit for me and think that I might like it. The Football Bat was so busy today with the job that his boss dumped on him that I think that it is funny he is so lost some times that it is funny.
Now Getting Hassled by DA Man The Company has it's own police I was leaving the campus at the gate to leave the cop at the gate stopped me at the gate to give me a hard time because I was riding my bike (bicycle) without holding on to the handle bars. I hate it when some punk with a badge has to push people around with his badge.
Mac out

No comments: