Monday, October 8, 2007

My first blog's first post

This is the first post to my blog. Today I rode the loop that i call county line. I call it that because I ride the full length of that road. I got to thinking about how much my job is making my life tough right now my boss is a football bat and will be called that from now on. the VP in charge of the devision that I work in is out to put me out of my job but for for him who will be called Lostinspace I am a contracted worker that is employed in till March 19 2008 and Lostinspace does not have an input in to my next contract. I was thinking about how hide in place in till Lostinspace moves on he is due the leave in a few Mouths and then things should be better.

The GOAL for the week started today is to get in a good work out every day and keep the junk food out of my face

Mac out

1 comment:

Mac said...

This is me leaving a comment on my own blog that is just like calling the phone company to check your phone because it does not ring