Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yes that truck makes your penis look small

If you will notice the truck hangs over both ends of the parking space. The little car in front is mine it still fits even with the truck taking up two parking spots.


So today I when to see a family doctor to talk to her about getting a vasectomy. Just getting to see the doctor was a challenge the less then friendly person that was working at the front desk made me question the office, but I was traped into beening seen there. The less then friendly person refused to believed that I had an appointment that day in till I showed her a paper that i brought with me form a different provider in that clinic that I was scheduled to that day to see the doctor that day. I get back to see the doctor and she asks my some questions and tells me that she most likely not do the procedure for me and then does an exam and decides that I get to go see an Urologist.
I just don't under stand why is it that some people find it so hard to belive that I do not want to have any more kids at all. I know that the rest of the world finds partinting so fun and rewarding. I find it fun and rewarding aswell but, it is also the secound hardest thing that i have ever done in my life beening marrined is the only harder thing. I have at the young age of thirty decided that I only need to be married once and that I and now done with the stage of my life where raising babies is part of of what i want to do.
Mac Out

No comments: