Monday, December 3, 2007

This is a blog after all

So anyway what is going on in the world. Thing here at the end of the world are interesting for sure. I think that I have gone blind applying for federal jobs in the past few weeks (DOD is not only the number one employer were I live it is the only one that pays more then slave wages)No calls yet I have talked to the recruiter for an class one railroad I got a news flash for my wife the rail road is hiring the only question that CSX had was when can you start? I think that I just mite have to make one of then hard chooses Stay in Havenot struggle and starve or work for an class one railroad move to civilization and get paid.
I just wish that some of the people in my life could see the Forest for the trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE HOUSES IN THIS AREA ARE NOT SELLING!!!!